Marketing for Change Pty Ltd (‘Marketing for Change’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on www.marketingforchange.com.au (‘the Website’). This includes information provided at the time of registering as a member of the Website, subscribing to our services (e-newsletter or RSS), posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, such as commenting on posts, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may, on rare occassions, also use your data to provide you with information about Marketing for Change services which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Marketing for Change, our customers, or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
If you follow a link to another website from this Website, please note they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please ensure you check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.